If you have been in a car accident, we will give you straight, honest answers. Our consultations are free, and we are always happy to answer questions for injury victims. A car accident can take only a second, but the consequences of a crash can last for months, years, or even a lifetime. A drunk driver slams into your car head-on on, resulting in a lifetime of chronic back pain. A tired truck driver doesn’t see your car when it merges, and now you can’t pay your bills and support your family. A distracted driver hits you in an intersection, causing serious broken bones, nerve damage, or a traumatic brain injury.
• Roughly 35,000 people are killed each year in car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents and motorcycle accidents in the United States.
• Nearly 3 million people suffer injuries from auto accidents.
• Auto crashes cause very serious injuries that are exorbitant to treat including brain damage and spinal cord injury.
• Of all spinal cord injuries in the United States each year, 45 percent or roughly 5,000 are the result of car and truck accidents.
• School bus accidents account for 17,000 emergency room injuries and 20 deaths each year in the United States.
Our New York offices are experienced in many different types of car crash cases, including:
• Rear-end collisions
• Drunk driving collisions
• Multiple-car crashes
• Bike/car collisions
• T-bone accidents
• Fatal auto accidents
• Hit and run car accidents
From the moment after a crash, you find yourself scrambling, trying to get help from the insurance companies, struggling to return to work, drowning in medical bills, and facing the physical and emotional pain of your car accident. This is where an experienced car accident attorney can help.
Chances are you have never dealt with a personal injury claim or serious accident before, but we have. Chances are you don’t have the information or legal knowlegde you need to take on the insurance company successfully, but we do.
Never forget, one of the worst thing you can do if you have been in a car accident is to give a recorded statement to the other driver’s insurancy company. Doing this can severly hurt your case. So please, do not talk to the insurance company until you have consulted an attorney. We offer free consultations – contact us at (844) LIND-LAW to start learning about the personal injury process or to schedule an appointment at one of our five locations.